Build Your Tomorrow. Today.
– e² Young Engineers –
This unique Big Builders after school program for preschool develops children’s tactile, motor, and spatial skills while teaching science and engineering principles using K’nex®. These programs are conducted in small group settings to ensure that each engineer gains the intended knowledge and experience.
Average lesson duration: 45 minutes
Suitable for ages: 4 – 6 years (Pre-school)
Program Subjects Include
- Physics Principles: Basic principles such as balance and buoyancy
- Animal Kingdom: Various animals – domestic and wild
- Biology: Natural pest control, pollination and symbiosis
- The Universe: Space, Earth and the Solar System
- Geometry: Characteristics of basic geometric shapes
- Transportation and Traffic Safety: Understanding different types of vehicles including motorcycles, trucks, cars and boats.
- Develops motor skills
- Develops social interaction skills
- Develops self-expression ability
- Encourages creative thinking at the “Improvements and Inventions” stage
- Expands horizons and provides broad knowledge on wildlife, transportation, and space as well as natural phenomena and basic laws of physics
In addition to these skills, the program’s instructors will strengthen the participants’ self-confidence and their social engagement skills. Build and Investigate
- Models of basic geometric shapes
- Amusement park rides
- Various vehicles
- Various animals
- Solar system structure